PRESSURE SOLUTIONS WITH POST COOLING
VERINOX PCP-HP OVEN
- PACKAGING REMOVING
- SUPER PASTEURIZATION
- MEAT AND COLD CUTS
- No food
- Pet food
- READY MEALS
- TYPE OF PLANT
We have added an effective cooling system to the HP pressure cooking technology, leading to the creation of numerous vacuum-packed products and those on trays, immediately lowering the temperature. This system is suitable to meet the needs of manufacturers who store products in cold storage.
PCP-HP ovens enable to prepare a wide variety of meats and cold cuts, fish, fruit, vegetables and ready meals in counter-pressure. The associated cooling system allows better quality and shelf life of products, as well as suppressing the bacterial load of the food without altering its physical, chemical, organoleptic and nutritional characteristics.
We have associated Verinox guaranteed quality with innovation:
- Uniformity and precision in maintaining the set internal temperature
- Homogeneous and bacteriologically safe production
- Maximum flexibility
- Guaranteed safety and ease of use
- Fast cleaning and hygiene
- Low maintenance costs
- High yield and energy savings
PRESSURE COOKING AND POST-COOLING
The entire production cycle is made up of three phases: cooking, cooling and storage.
The counter-pressure treatment starts to work on the product, also on trays or vacuum packed. The products are then cooled quickly and all bacterial loads eliminated. Thanks to this procedure, the products can be transferred to the cooling cells, without creating sudden temperature changes, maintaining high energy savings.
The PCP-HP oven provides all the quality of pressure cooking and numerous advantages linked to cooling:
- very high health safety on food products;
- energy saving during cold storage, because the cooled product will not affect the cell temperature;
- no harmful thermal shock to products already present in the cell;
- uniformity and precision in maintaining the set internal temperature;
- reliability and low maintenance costs;
- maximum flexibility of use.
All these advantages can be tried out directly on your production: once you have completed the project, you can test it in our labs, thus ensuring the effectiveness of your new oven.