MOIST COOKING WITH POST COOLING
VERINOX PCP-CU OVEN
- PACKAGING REMOVING
- SUPER PASTEURIZATION
- MEAT AND COLD CUTS
- No food
- Pet food
- READY MEALS
- TYPE OF PLANT
The industrial steam ovens with suppressant are created by Verinox to combine the high performance of steam with rapid cooling of products. This innovative combination allows to make your production more efficient, especially in the case of cold storage.
PCP-CU ovens are suitable for the industrial preparation of meat and cold cuts, fish, fruit, vegetables and ready meals. The cooling system allows to obtain better quality and shelf life of products, in addition to suppressing the bacterial load of the food without altering its physical, chemical, organoleptic and nutritional characteristics.
Its characteristics are those of Verinox high quality:
- Uniformity and precision in maintaining the set internal temperature
- Homogeneous and bacteriologically safe production
- Maximum flexibility
- Guaranteed safety and ease of use
- Fast cleaning and hygiene
- Low maintenance costs
- High yield and energy savings
Every machine is custom built: contact our technicians to find the solution that’s right for you.
STEAM COOKING AND POST-COOLING
The production cycle begins with steam cooking, using a high-tech ventilation system. The product then passes automatically to the cooling phase, where the high-speed elimination of the bacterial charge takes place.
When this second phase is completed, products can be transferred to a cold room.
Choosing a PCP-CU oven for steam cooking and cooling offers important advantages:
- very high health safety on food products;
- energy saving during cold storage, because the cooled product will not affect the cell temperature;
- no harmful thermal shock for the products already present in the cell;
- uniformity and precision in maintaining the set internal temperature;
- maximum flexibility of use
- reliability and low maintenance costs.