SEMICONTINUOUS COOKING AND POST-COOLING PLANT
VERINOX PCP-PUN OVEN
- PACKAGING REMOVING
- SUPER PASTEURIZATION
- MEAT AND COLD CUTS
- No food
- Pet food
- READY MEALS
- TYPE OF PLANT
The industrial food ovens with post-cooling section are designed for each and every type of recipe and subsequent cooling. These ovens are particularly recommended for manufacturers who need to store products in cold storage.
PCP-PUN ovens allow you to prepare a large quantity of food products, from cheeses to meats, from fruit to ready meals, with the widest range of cooking methods.
The cooling system working alongside the PUN oven also gives better quality and shelf life of products, as well as suppressing the bacterial load of the food without altering its physical, chemical, organoleptic and nutritional characteristics.
Its characteristics reflect those of Verinox high quality ovens, with energy efficiency guarantees:
- Uniformity and precision in maintaining the set internal temperature
- Homogeneous and bacteriologically safe production
- Maximum flexibility
- Guaranteed safety and ease of use
- Fast cleaning and hygiene
- Low maintenance costs
- High yield and energy savings
This innovative system solves many problems regarding the production cycle, reducing processing times and incorporating two treatments in a single machine. Our technicians can help you understand if it is the right machine for your production and offer you a customized solution.
COOKING AND POST-COOLING SYSTEM
The PCP-PUN oven has a production cycle starting from cooking, according to temperatures and times that can be customize independently. Once ready, the product passes to the cooling cage, where the bacterial charge is eliminated very quickly.
When this second phase is completed, products can be transferred to a cold room.
Cooling after cooking has a number of important advantages:
- very high health safety on food products;
- energy saving during cold storage, because the cooled product will not affect the cell temperature;
- no harmful thermal shock for the products already present in the cell;
- uniformity and precision in maintaining the set internal temperature;
- maximum flexibility of use
- reliability and low maintenance costs